[Nfbmo] World famous trail mix available at 2013 NFB convention

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Sun Jun 23 04:35:14 UTC 2013

Julie,
      The Missouri table will be offering  our trail mix at convention.
See you there!
Dan

   I will d

In a message dated 6/22/2013 5:28:52 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
kaybaycar at gmail.com writes:

Hi  Dan,

Are you going to have the trail mix at the exhibit table?   I'll
definitely pick up some.

--
Julie McG
National Association of Guide dog Users board member,   National

Nfbmo mailing  list
Nfbmo at nfbnet.org