[Nfbmo] Raffle tickets

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 28 20:16:55 UTC 2013

hi,

no, i'm not saying what coulda shoulda been done especially just before
convention.
sometimes those tiny carnival tickets have braille and i'd like to know how
those are done.
we have several people who own embossers and one or more who perform
producing braille as a business so there aren't a lack of resources.
Bryan Schulz