[Nfbmo] Show Me State Member at Large monthly meeting

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at centurytel.net
Sun Mar 10 02:27:08 UTC 2013

Hello please join us for our monthly Show Me State Chapter meeting on Tuesday evening at 6:30. The call in number is

712 432 0180, room number 1774. This meeting will last about 1 hour.

This is our new member at large chapter, if you know of anyone who can benefit from such a chapter please share the information with them.

Chris Tisdal will be the chapter moderator this month.

Gary and I will leave for a vacation on Monday, and return on Friday the 15. We will see you all on next months call.

Debbie