[Nfbmo] Testifying at a Senate Hearing tomorrow (Tuesday)

McMahon, Cory J cory.j.mcmahon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 02:39:31 UTC 2013

Dear all,

I would ask that you keep me in your thoughts tomorrow (Tuesday), as I'm
doing a first-testifying at the State Capitol! Paraquad asked if I would
tell how I benefit from the circuit breaker property tax credit, which the
Governor and certain members of the legislature want to eliminate.

If there's interest, I'll be glad to share my experience from tomorrow. The
Senate Appropriations (budget) hearing begins at 8:30 AM.

Sincerely,

Cory McMahon