[Nfbmo] Missouri Senate Panel votes to End Rentor's Tax Break

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Wed Mar 13 18:36:49 UTC 2013

Cory,
     I'm sorry to hear that this has been passed by the  Committee, and
sorrier still that the Governor supported it.  There may be  some people who
didn't need the credit but it doesn't seem that they made an  attempt to more
narrowly target the credit to those who really do.
Thanks for testifying,
Dan

In a message dated 3/13/2013 11:21:14 A.M. Central Daylight Time,