[Nfbmo] Missouri Senate Panel votes to End Rentor's Tax Break

McMahon, Cory J cory.j.mcmahon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 23:53:05 UTC 2013

Dear Chris and all,

Please note that it must go through the entire Senate. If passed out of the
Senate, it then goes to the House, where it will need to be assigned to a
committee; a hearing will then need to be scheduled; it would then need to
pass out of committee in the House; then go to the full House for debate,
and then be passed out of that body, and then be sent to the Governor.

I know this sounds complicated, but I'm just illustrating that it has a long
way to go prior to it becoming law.

Cory McMahon