[Nfbmo] Registration is live

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Thu Mar 14 18:32:19 UTC 2013

It is recommended that you pay for lunch at time of pre-registration to
guarantee yourself a spot. It is especially important for the Friday lunch
as the registration table will not open until well after the lunch. I have
to provide the hotel a FINAL count on Tuesday so there will be a limited
number of meals available at  the event. We have sold out of some meals in
the past on occassion.