[Nfbmo] Looking for Info About Basic Cell Phones

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Mon Mar 18 03:28:38 UTC 2013

Gary,
    I understand your point - I put off buying an iPhonbe  for a long, long
time.  But after 3 different phones that seemed to offer  some speech
assistance and each one being lacking, or getting to be more and  more expensive,
the iPhone didn't look that bad.
    But hopefully, technology has advanced in the area of  'regular' phones
as well?  I sure would like to know of what's out there  that actually is
accessible and doesn't cost excessively.   I have  friends who have severe
visual impairment and/or arthritis that makes trying to  press tiny buttons to
be a major problem.  Actually, I had the same problem  with small button
phones myself - another reason that the larger icons of the  iPHone helped me
a great deal.
   But, what's out there in terms of non-smart phones?
Dan

In a message dated 3/17/2013 8:54:21 P.M. Central Daylight Time,