[Nfbmo] Looking for Info About Basic Cell Phones

Fred Olver goodfolks at charter.net
Mon Mar 18 20:51:08 UTC 2013

Actually, Brian, not to worry. A company called speeddots which site is
http://www.speeddots.com offers overlays for the Iphone which provide
dotical placement on the screen for apps or letters. Also there several apps
which offer one the opportunity to try typing using a Braille style keyboard
or a typewriter style keyboard.

Fred