[Nfbmo] Resolutions

daisydacia at centurytel.net daisydacia at centurytel.net
Mon Mar 18 22:21:51 UTC 2013

Gary, please send to the leader's list and anyone else you see fit.

Hi everyone,

It's that time of year once again.  Convention is in just a few weeks.  This means that your friendly resolutions chair is asking for your resolutions.  Please do your best to send the resolutions to me no later than Monday April 8th if possible.  It would make my life a great deal easier.  My email is daisydacia at centurytel.net

Thanks,

Dacia

Dacia Luck, National Federation of the Blind of Missouri, Columbia Chapter president,
Daisydacia at centurytel.net,
573-289-2912