[Nfbmo] Unbelievable!!!!!

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Tue Mar 19 23:20:28 UTC 2013

(Gary, please send to leaders list)
Ladies and Gentlemen,
It’s unbelievable that  less than half of our rooms have been booked for
State Convention. The deadline to get the guaranteed rate is this Thursday
March 21 then the rooms will be released to general inventory and the hotel
is under no obligation to  honor our group rate after Thursday. Make the
call to the Capitol Plaza 1-573-635-1234.
Also, less than half of our folks have sent in or pre-registered on-line.
I don’t like bugging folks but this procastinating hurts all of us.
Take Care
Gene