[Nfbmo] Debbie in the Hospital

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 22 01:22:53 UTC 2013

I want to thank all of you so very much for the kind comments you have made
about Debbie and your well wishes for the both of us.  She is better today
and claims that they will let her come home from the hospital tomorrow.  Of
course, this is the same claim she made yesterday, and at that point she was
far from being dismissed.  She still has a persistent cough, has some
gurgling and crackling in her breathing, has blood sugar that is a bit too
high, but is generally in better spirits and I think is requiring less
oxygen.

I can't begin to tell you how heartwarming your messages are.  Thank you so
very much for being our friends.  I haven't tried to respond to each of you
who sent your best wishes, but please know that I have read them and they
will be shared with Debbie.  I will see that she uses her laptop so that she
has email from bed, if only to read these fine messages.

Warmly,

Gary

Gary Wunder, President

gwunder at earthlink.net