[Nfbmo] NFBMO BELL,

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at centurytel.net
Sun Mar 24 02:07:59 UTC 2013

National Federation of the Blind BELL

Braille Enrichment through Learning Literacy

To be held June 18 - 28, 2013

Workers will start on June 17

Program will be held at the Missouri School for the Blind, 3815 Magnolia Avenue

Who Can Volunteer????

Individuals, chapters, divisions, friends and neighbors, another words everyone is welcomed and needed

How may you help??
We need classroom worker, people to chaperone on field trips, snacks to donate for student, menus to Braille, things to label, drivers, creative people who love children!

Do you need to come to Saint Luis? We will need many who can, but you also may help out from home.

If you are interested please notify me by no later than April 1, by phoning 573 268 6989 or emailing debbiewunder at centurytel.net

The sooner I have a list of committed volunteers the more successful our program will be.

I am proud to be a part of the NFBMO BELL 2013, please join me in giving to children the gift of literacy. Please help, your gift will be one that will last a life time. By giving the gift of literacy, we are teaching our blind children that the world is their for them to not only dream, but to make their dreams a reality.