[Nfbmo] FW: Blind Pension Health Care

Fred Olver goodfolks at charter.net
Mon Mar 25 01:05:59 UTC 2013

Gary, very interesting. How about this idea. Those individuals who are
receiving the Blind Pention often have other complicating medical issues
related to health which may keep them from working. As a result they may
have to deal with other problems sometimes as a result of blindness and
sometimes congenital in nature. glaucoma, diabetes Kidney problems cerebral
palsi epilepsi etc. These people need this coverage because of the possible
extra out-of-pocket expenses which they may incure as a result of this
effort?

Fred Olver