[Nfbmo] Fw: A Night at the Arch

Susan Ford johnsusanford at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 28 00:43:08 UTC 2013

Chris, Debbie Wunder and others working with MOBELL

That ought to be an ideal opportunity to fine children for the BELL program.
Finding kids is harder than other parts of the BELL program, or at oleast it
was last year in Idaho, so take advantage of this way to contact parents of
children who need BELL.
Susan Ford