[Nfbmo] FW: [Modisabilaw] SB350 - Elimination of Property Tax Credit for Renters

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at att.net
Thu Mar 28 02:45:45 UTC 2013

Below is a report on tonights senate debate on HB 350. Although this has not
been something we have worked on as an organization, I know there are some
of you who have followed the bill and or have benefited from this program.
This is the bill for which Corey testified against before the legislators
spring break. I pass the information along for those who may want to contact
legislators as individuals.

Shelia Wright

  _____