[Nfbmo] Pre-agenda

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 28 21:17:46 UTC 2013

Greetings, folks. The hotel is still playing with our meeting rooms, so do
not load this on your electronic devices just yet. I send this to give you
some idea what is planned and to get other ideas you may have for filling
one gap you may observe. You'll have to figure out where it is. I also
welcome any constructive criticism, suggestions that we move things, format
errors I have missed, and anything else you want to send my way.

For those of you whose names appear on panels, remember that we need to
coordinate between now and convention by conference telephone so that each
of you know what you will cover and how we can thoroughly discuss these
topics.

Warmly,

Gary