[Nfbmo] Exhibits/Childcare

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Thu Mar 28 22:23:37 UTC 2013

I gather the dog guide division wants a table. And, I also gather that I
left the division off even though they were one of the first to request a
space. So, here is the updated list below. Still welcome corrections as long
as you don’t cut my pay (there ain’t much lower than zero):
Table 1: State Affiliate Gift Card Wallet silent auction
Table 2: Springfield Chapter New Generation Victor Stream Raffle
Table 3: Columbia Chapter Wal-Mart raffle / Jefferson City Chapter
Table 4: Kansas City Chapter Rocky Mountain Chocolate
Table 5: Student Division/ Dog Guide Division
Table 6: Lewis and Clark Chapter Trail Mix