[Nfbmo] Freeze out at convention

Kyle Borah kgborah at att.net
Thu Mar 28 23:10:37 UTC 2013

Hmm, whats freeze up?
But I like to compete.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbmo [mailto:nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Julie McGinnity
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2013 2:52 PM
To: NFB of Missouri Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Nfbmo] Freeze out at convention

I would definitely like to compete!  And win, of course!

Later is better for anyone coming from St. Louis.  I would love to come, but
I may not make it until closer to 8.  The train here leaves at 4:30.  Can't
wait!

--
Julie McG
National Association of Guide dog Users board member,  National Federation