[Nfbmo] Freeze Out at Convention

Rosina Solano colemangirly at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 29 19:04:41 UTC 2013

Okay, it seems that later works better for most people.  So lets say we start at 7:30 and if you come in late we can always add you to a team.  We can play multiple games if we have the time, but please finishing no later than 10:00, as I need all the beauty sleep that I can get, lol.  Kyle, freeze out is a very simple word game, but highly addictive.  I am bringing it for one of the activities for the kids.  And yes, I do get better at it the later it gets appatently, mission believe humor there.
As an interesting side mission I would like to make the game a little more interesting so if you lose you have to volunteer 10 minutes with the kids sometime during the day on Friday.

What all do you think?

Julie, could you email me privately at colemangirly at yahoo.com  I was wondering if I could borrow you for a brief spell on Friday with the parents.

Thank you Rosina

Rosina Foster
www.tadpoleacres.webs.com
MOPOBC Missouri Parents of Blind Children