[Nfbmo] Diabetic, Student, and Parent Seminar participants Read

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Sun Mar 31 22:23:49 UTC 2013

Important notice for everyone who will be at the hotel on Friday if you want
lunch tickets for Friday you should  either mail in the money by Monday or
pay on –line on Wednesday. We likely will have a few tickets  on-site but we
WILL NOT guarantee availibility. There are three seminars going onso  supply
is limited. For that matter, anyone coming to convention should mail in
their form or pay on-line right away as the deadline is upon us.
Also, the hotel says they have a small number of rooms they are willing to
let us have at convention rates.
Gene