[Nfbmo] {Disarmed} Fw: Free Low Vision and Blindness Seminar - Win $1, 200 in Prizes

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Wed May 1 19:39:07 UTC 2013

From: Freedom Scientific
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2013 2:30 PM
To: escoulter at centurytel.net
Subject: Free Low Vision and Blindness Seminar - Win $1,200 in Prizes

      Empowering Independence™
      Join us in Blue Springs for VISION AWARENESS DAY
      Join us for a free seminar in your community to discover more about
solutions to help those with low vision and blindness regain independence.
We'll focus on available assistive technologies through education and
hands-on demonstration.

      Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions and use the
products themselves.

      Who Should Attend?
        a.. Those with vision loss
        b.. Parents and family members
        c.. Occupational therapists
        d.. Instructors and trainers
        e.. Seniors and senior center staff
        f.. Vision support groups
     May 23rd, 2013
      9 AM - 4 PM
      Missouri Assistive Technology
      1501 NW Jefferson (Upper Level)
      Blue Springs, MO 64015
      Directions by Google

      Sponsored By:

      All participants entered to win one of these valuable door prizes

      REGISTER TODAY - Space is Limited.
      By Phone: (800) 336-5658
      By Email:
mailto:seminars at FreedomScientific.com?subject=Registration%20for%20Vision%20Awareness%20Day
      Online: www.FreedomScientific.com/Seminars
      Low Vision Products    Blindness Products    JAWS Home    Find a
Dealer
      11800 31st Court North, St. Petersburg, FL 33716-1805, 800-444-4443,
www.freedomscientific.com
      ©2012 Freedom Scientific, Inc. All rights reserved.

      Freedom Scientific adheres to a very strict privacy policy. We will
never sell, share or rent your email address
      or other information. Visit us online to learn more about how we use
your information.

            Forward email

            This email was sent to escoulter at centurytel.net by
freedomscientificnews at freedomscientific.com |
            Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with
SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy Policy.

            Freedom Scientific | 11800 31st Court North | St. Petersburg |
FL | 33716-1805