[Nfbmo] aldi app for iPhone.

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Thu May 9 00:54:02 UTC 2013

Thanks Fred!
Dan

In a message dated 5/8/2013 12:30:24 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
goodfolks at charter.net writes:

Although in  the past, this app was not functional for a totally blind
person making use of  Voice-Over, it now is completely and totally accessible. I
took the time as  well to post this information to my face book page as
well.

This app  allows you to see what is on sale at your local Aldi store here
in the U.S.,  prepare a shopping list get weekly emails etc.

How nice that they have  made the effort to make their app accessible.

Fred  Olver
Nfbmo mailing  list
Nfbmo at nfbnet.org