[Nfbmo] FW: Nationwide Call to Action on the Convention on the Rights of ...

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Mon May 20 23:41:23 UTC 2013

Cory,
      Thanks for your note on the possible  reconsideration of the
Convention on the Rights of Persons with  Disabilities.    Below is a section from
your forwarded post, in  this case, regarding the tactics opponents of the
treaty are engaging  in:

Begin quote:
Example: Right now the opposition is  circulating a sign-on letter in the
House of Representatives addressed to senate  leadership indicating their
opposition to the treaty. The House does NOT vote on  treaties, but they want
to attack disability rights on a Senate issue! Check to  see if your
representative has signed the letter circulated by Representatives  Doug Lamborn
(CO) and Jeff Duncan (SC).
end quote
     There is no URL to find this letter.   Do you know how to find it?  I
can look it up and report to the affiliate  which, if any, of Missouri's
national Reps have signed the  letter.

Thanks,
Dan

In a message dated 5/20/2013 11:25:07 A.M. Central Daylight Time,