[Nfbmo] Roommate request on behalf of a friend

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Wed May 29 18:12:28 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I'm sure most of you remember my friend Jessica who came to state
convention from New York.  Well, she needs a roommate for national
convention.  She is looking for a female who doesn't mind rooming with
someone who has a guide dog.  She already has the room, so she just
needs someone to share it with.  Please email me off list if this is a
possibility for you.  Thanks.

--
Julie McG
National Association of Guide dog Users board member,  National