[Nfbmo] Meeting protocol

Randy Carmack randycarmack at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 18:48:22 UTC 2013

It was never my intention to bad mouth the NFB and I believe that I
carefully worded my e-mail in a manner that reflects that.  I strongly
endorse the ideas and principles of the NFB and would never do anything to
jeopardize that.

I am sorry if you got the impression that I was bad mouthing the NFB.
 Never would I do such a thing.  My intentions were to clarify a matter of
meeting protocol and I feel that my e-mail did indeed reflected those
intentions.

Again, I sincerely apologize if you have misinterpreted my e-mail in anyway.

Thanks,
Randy Carmack