[Nfbmo] Meeting protocol

James Moynihan jamesmmoynihan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 15:07:20 UTC 2013

That is correct.  The guest is notsupposed to take over the meeting which
she did.  It is my belief that a person can join either the ACB or the NFB
but not both.  We are two different organizations with different
philosophies. It appears to me that Brent Ford is unable to control his
guest.

Cordially,

Jim Moynihan