[Nfbmo] Technology survey, please respond to me via email

daisydacia at centurytel.net daisydacia at centurytel.net
Sun Oct 6 14:01:06 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

As a result of a discussion at a previous board meeting a technology committee was formed to evaluate the interest in hosting a technology seminar.  We created a brief survey and it would be wonderful if everyone could fill it out and email it back to me ASAP.  My email is daisydacia at centurytel.net

The survey can be found in the body of this message as well as an attachment.  Please share this survey with any other blind folks you know.

thanks,

Dacia

Would you be interested in attending a technology seminar put on by the state affiliate? (Yes or No)

Where would be the best location to host the seminar?

What devices would you like to learn more about? I.E iPhone, android phones, NLS player/booksense/Victor Stream, notetakers, ETC. (place an X by the ones your interested in and write in others I don’t list)

What other aspects of technology would you be interested in learning more about and how to use? I.E. Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer/Mozilla Firefox, JAWS, Window Eyes, Windows, ETC. (put an X next to the topics you’re interested and write any you’re interested that aren’t listed here)
When would you be most likely to attend a technology seminar?
Dacia Luck, National Federation of the Blind of Missouri, Columbia Chapter president,
Daisydacia at centurytel.net,
573-289-2912
NFB of Missouri Columbia facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/National-Federation-of-the-Blind-of-Missouri-Columbia-Chapter/392611020794681