[Nfbmo] Public Forum Regarding Missouri Rehabilitation Services for the Blind

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at att.net
Mon Oct 21 21:54:04 UTC 2013

One of the ways that Rehabilitation Services for the Blind and the State
Rehabilitation Council for the Blind gathers input from the community to
assist in the planning of future Vocational Rehabilitation services  which
will meet the needs of blind and visually impaired Missourians is by
conducting public forums throughout the state. As shown below, the next
scheduled public forum will be in Kansas City on Thursday, November 7, 2013,
wwith a State Rehab Council for the Blind Meeting to follow on Friday,
November 8. If you are in the Kansas City area or would like to join in via
conference call, please see the details which are pasted below.

Shelia Wright, SRC Member

Kansas City, MO

816-741-6402

Rehabilitation Council for the Blind (RSB) and

State Rehabilitation Council for the Blind (SRC)

Nov 7, 2013

6:00pm-8:00pm

The RSB and SRC invite you to a Public Meeting. We would like to hear your

comments and concerns regarding the services we provide Missourians who

are blind and visually impaired. Please plan to attend. You may participate

via conference call by calling

1-877-820-7831

conference call pin number required 35666479#

99

100

Alphapointe Association for the Blind

7501 Prospect Ave, Kansas City MO 64132

Phone:(816) 421-5848

Meeting Notice: For all persons with interest in services for the blind.
Conducted by

Rehabilitation Services for the Blind and State Rehabilitation Council for
the Blind.

Business Meeting: Friday, Nov, 8, 2013 8:00 am to 2:00 pm, The Q Hotel &
Spa, 560 Westport

Road, Kansas City, MO , 816-931-0001

Conference call participants: after introductions the line will be muted for
about 30 minutes while

the guest speaker is talking. After which we will un-mute the line for
comments and questions.

Interpreters: will be available upon request, if you need an interpreter, if
you are deaf-blind, or

would like a copy of this announcement in your preferred medium, please
contact us at 1-800-592-

6004 prior to the meeting.

Comments: You may submit written comments to Cindy.Bitterman at dss.mo.gov