[Nfbmo] The Wolfner/BARD app for I-Phones and I-Pads is (almost) here

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Thu Oct 24 23:58:30 UTC 2013

Hi all,
    For all your I-Phone/Pad heads out there, the  NLS Talking Books app
for these devices is available from the Apple from the  Apple App Store (see
below) to all BARD users.   If anyone has already  tried this out - please
send a note with your review.  The App has been in  beta-testing for the last
year.
      Translating this into plain English  - this application will allow
you to listen to NLS Audio Books on your I-Phone  or I-Pad.
    I'll send out more info as it comes in -  including any reviews already
out there.
Dan