[Nfbmo] Newest Iphone

Fred Olver goodfolks at charter.net
Fri Sep 13 19:19:55 UTC 2013

Actually, Brian, there are two models coming out. The 5C which on a plan
will sell for $99, $79 at Wallmart and the 5S which will sell for $199 and
$189 at Wallmart I believe. There will be a 16 and 32 GB 5C and a 16,32, and
64 GB 5S. the 5C will have a plastic case and come in several colors. It
will replace the iPhone 5 as it will have the same hardware. The 5S will
have a 64MB processor and a somewhat better camera. It is expected that the
5S will do better at OCR than we have experienced in the past.

Fred Olver

Author of Dealing with Vision Loss

have a look it just makes sense.

http://www.dealingwithvisionloss.com