[Nfbmo] Vacancy on our board

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 16 14:15:40 UTC 2013

Good morning, folks. And our October 5, 2013, meeting of the board, one of
the agenda items will be filling a vacancy on our Board of Directors caused
by the resignation of Corey McMahon. The Constitution says that members of
the Board of Directors will fill any vacancies that take place before the
next convention. This means that people who are interested should make their
desire known, and the board will fill Corey's unexpired term.

I will be glad to forward anything those interested would like to send.

Warmly,

Gary