[Nfbmo] Check out the link below

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 21:23:56 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I have visited this class, and I think what she is doing is
commendable.  Last week she had a panel of people with disabilities
speaking to the class, and she wants us to be involved with the
students' projects in order to test them out.

We also made videos for the class to view.  One of the things she
focuses on is what professors can do to be more inclusive of people
with disabilities, beyond making their classrooms and assignments more
accessible.  It really is fascinating.

--
Julie McG
National Association of Guide dog Users board member,  National