[Nfbmo] FW: Please Distribute, Team Name and Pledge Confirmation

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 20 15:01:06 UTC 2013

From: Ruby Polk [mailto:rubypolk0 at sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 3:16 PM
To: Gary Wunder
Subject: Fw:Please Distribute, Team Name and Pledge Confirmation

----- Original Message -----

From: Posner, Ilana <mailto:IPosner at nfb.org>

To: rubypolk0 at sbcglobal.net

Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 9:23 AM

Subject: Team Name and Pledge Confirmation

Hi Ruby, I apologize for the delay. I was waiting to hear back from our
fundraising Web site. Your fundraising goal is great! However, on the site,
they are working on indicating that it is not a whole number. Your team
name, SHOWME, is confirmed as well. The link to your fundraising thermometer
is https://app.mobilecause.com/public/campaigns_keywords/8200/graph. Please
let me know if you have any trouble viewing this information.

Please share the above link with your network via e-mail, Twitter, and/or
Facebook to encourage support of your efforts. When the link is clicked, a
person will see a call to action saying ""To contribute to our team's goal:
text SHOWME, the amount you want to donate, and your name to 41444." This in
turn directs an individual to text a donation in support of your team just
as you may do during an event.

You may view your fundraising link and other affiliate's links on our new
Events and Fundraising Web page at
https://nfb.org/2013-events-and-fundraising. Please inform your other team
members of this as well.

I hope this information makes sense. Please let me know if you have any
questions.

Thank you for all you do,

Ilana

Ilana Posner

Outreach Programs Coordinator

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND

200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place

Baltimore, Maryland 21230

Phone:(410) 659-9314 ext. 2283

Email:iposner at nfb.org

Web:  <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org

Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further

Donate your car to the National Federation of the Blind today!

For more information, please call  <tel:1-855-659-9314> 1-855-659-9314