[Nfbmo] FW: FW: Please Distribute, Team Name and Pledge Confirmation

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 24 14:23:07 UTC 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: Posner, Ilana [mailto:IPosner at nfb.org]
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 12:23 PM
To: State President, Missouri
Subject: RE: [Nfbmo] FW: Please Distribute, Team Name and Pledge
Confirmation

Hi Gary, Thank you for the suggestion.

The URL I provided is primarily to view your team's progress and to post to
social media. A shorter link I can provide you with is
http://bit.ly/1aZ6RhY, however, that is not customizable and seems very
complicated. When speaking with a person and telling them instructions on
how to donate, I recommend saying, " To contribute to our team's goal, text
SHOWME, the amount you want to donate, and your name to 41444." This phrase
will take them through the necessary steps to fulfill the donation. Once a
donation is fulfilled, the donor will be directed to your fundraising
thermometer by default.

I hope this makes sense. Please let me know your thoughts.

Best regards,
Ilana