[Nfbmo] Need imput about a new washing machine

carisuekness carisuekness at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 04:35:09 UTC 2013

Hi Brian,
We got one not too long ago. It's a Kenmore from Sears. It is the newer digital but it has the nobs you can turn. They click and there is space to put braille or dot labels. It was reasonably priced too.
It's a mazing how digital our appliances have become. We had to look pretty hard for our washer. Most of them are flat touch screen with menus on the high priced side or basic looking with floating arrows you cannot feel or label. Watch out for those. Our house came with one and we couldn't make it work.
Hope this helps. Good luck.

Peace,
Cari