[Nfbmo] Jean Fleeman's Petition

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 8 12:48:48 UTC 2014

Way to go, Mike. Thanks.

From: Mike Freeman [mailto:k7uij at panix.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2014 6:24 PM
To: Gary Wunder
Subject: Jean Fleeman's Petition

Gary:

On the Presidential Release published this morning (I'm subscribed to the
podcast feed), Dr. Maurer mentioned Gene Fleeman's petition and ask that we
Federationists sign it. Dr. Maurer did an excellent job of reading that
gawdawfully-long URL to get to the petition page. I went him one better,
however. If people go to the address:

http://tinyurl.com/AccessibleHomeAppliances

they'll get right to the petition page without having to be good typists or
work with Notepad to eliminate unwanted blanks in the long Change.org URL if
someone sends it to them via email. I don't know how long the redirection
URL will hang around but I'd guess it will be at least a month before it
expires.

Cheers!

Mike Freeman