[Nfbmo] Fun this morning

Dacia Luck dacia.luck at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 20:50:59 UTC 2014

I agree Gary, Grace, Julie, and I had a lot of fun handing out water
at our station along the route of the 5K.  All the participants were
very grateful for the water, especially considering they had to go up
a hill to complete the race.  It was a perfect day and I told the
teacher who was helping kids cross the street near our station to let
us know of other events our chapter could participate in.

Dacia