[Nfbmo] Fun this morning

Dacia Luck dacia.luck at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 02:52:07 UTC 2014

That's quite a nice number.  Cyrus was working hard.  When he and
Elisabeth arrived at our station he was a bit tired, but he'd worked
very hard and thankfully didn't have much farther to go.  I enjoyed
getting out on such a beautiful day.  All those little kids who ran
definitely impressed me.  I don't like running, but hats off to them.

Dacia