[Nfbmo] Fw: [blindlaw] Windows virus now with jaws scam

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Sun Apr 20 22:36:26 UTC 2014

I haven't heard this one either, but there is a  common scam wherein a
person calls and asks for you or a family member by  name.  If they can do this,
it's just an extension to using info taken from  a user list on JAWS, if
not the companies  client  list.
Dan

In a message dated 4/20/2014 5:15:09 P.M. Central Daylight Time,