[Nfbmo] supporting one of our own

Nancy Lynn freespirit.stl at att.net
Sun Dec 7 13:50:49 UTC 2014

from Nancy Lynn freespirit.stl at att.net
-----Original Message-----
From: Nancy Lynn
Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2014 7:49 AM
To: Gary Wunder
Subject: Re: [Nfbmo] supporting one of our own

Well, when I use that subject line, I'm referring to Bonnie Blose who
co-hosts the bookshow with Jordan. By, quote one of our own unquote, I mean
a fellow blind person, a member of our overall community. By supporting, I
mean listening and calling in on that night with a book recommendation. I
guess I'm a real cheerleader for my fellow blind, no matter whether they're
in an organization or not.

from Nancy Lynn freespirit.stl at att.net