[Nfbmo] 99

Eugene S Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Thu Dec 18 02:43:29 UTC 2014

Greetings fellow federationists,
(it seems like I’ve heard that somewhere before.)
I know we are all busy with holiday preparations but believe it or not I spent much of the day working on our 2015 state convention. Things are running almost smoothly and should be great by the time we get to Clayton.
Anyway, it is time to make your reservations and register for convention!!! It is only 99 days away. When I made my hotel reservation they did not charge my card and was told they will likely in real life not charge your card until you check in. To make hotel reservations call 314-863-0400 and use code NFC26A
On-line registration is open at  www.nfbmo.org and a print copy of the convention registration form was in the last issue of our wonderful Blind Missourian.
Important: I need to hear from those needing meeting space for seminars on Friday before January 1 if possible as it will be much easier for us to accommodate your needs with some warning. Please Email me with the details and any anticipated needs at your earliest possible convenience. Please do this even you already mentioned it to me in the past as I do NOT want to forget anyone.
Gene Coulter
PS It is only 471 days until our 2016 convention!