[Nfbmo] 99

Horchem Gary horchemg at gary-springfield-mo.net
Fri Dec 19 03:21:39 UTC 2014

Gene has informed me that online registration will close at 12:00 PM on
Monday March 23rd, 2015. So get your online registration in on time.

>>> Horchem Gary via Nfbmo <nfbmo at nfbnet.org> 12/17/14 11:04 PM >>>
Please remember you must have a modern browser (Internet Explorer 10 or
higher, Firefox 12 or higher, Safari 5 or higher) to use nfbmo.org and
to use the state convention online registration system or you can't
access nfbmo.org. Google Chrome is not supported by CIVICRM or Paypal.
NOTE: Windows XP has reached it's EOL (End Of Life) and is no longer
supported. The deadline to pre-register online is March 17th at 11:59 PM
after that prices go up.

>>> Eugene S Coulter via Nfbmo 12/17/14 8:44 PM >>>
Greetings fellow federationists,
(it seems like I’ve heard that somewhere before.)
I know we are all busy with holiday preparations but believe it or not I
spent much of the day working on our 2015 state convention. Things are
running almost smoothly and should be great by the time we get to
Clayton.
Anyway, it is time to make your reservations and register for
convention!!! It is only 99 days away. When I made my hotel reservation
they did not charge my card and was told they will likely in real life
not charge your card until you check in. To make hotel reservations call
314-863-0400 and use code NFC26A
On-line registration is open at www.nfbmo.org and a print copy of the
convention registration form was in the last issue of our wonderful
Blind Missourian.
Important: I need to hear from those needing meeting space for seminars
on Friday before January 1 if possible as it will be much easier for us
to accommodate your needs with some warning. Please Email me with the
details and any anticipated needs at your earliest possible convenience.
Please do this even you already mentioned it to me in the past as I do
NOT want to forget anyone.
Gene Coulter
PS It is only 471 days until our 2016 convention!
Nfbmo:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbmo_nfbnet.org/horchemg%40gary-springfield-mo.net