[Nfbmo] Fw: bill for part d premiums?

Eugene S Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Thu Dec 25 15:03:29 UTC 2014

Nothing happened to that. MO Healthnet will pay the premium. I suspect what
you got and several folks have gotten is the notice of premium amount which
is not actually a bill. But regardless of whether it is a bill or not you
need not pay a premium as it is the State's responsibility. Last week the Mo
Healthnet division sent lists to the insurance companies certifying both
that they would pay the premiums and prior credible coverage so everything
should be in place. If not, it is not our problem to solve as one way or
anotherwe will still get our prescriptions.
Gene Coulter