[Nfbmo] Sorry, here it is again

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 25 15:49:47 UTC 2014

I was talking with a friend in Michigan recently and she had heard about it,
both through traditional media as well as social networking. A quick google
news search shows various news outlets from other states have carried the
story.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Daniel Garcia
New Member KC Chapter NFB of MO