[Nfbmo] from Narrator Erin Jones Mitzi Friedlander's upcoming official retirement

Nancy Lynn freespirit.stl at att.net
Wed Dec 31 12:03:53 UTC 2014

I’ve been asked to pass along the following message.
Hello Nancy,

I wanted to reach out once again for help. Mitzi Friedlander is officially retiring at the end of January. APH is throwing her a party and she is involve in the planning of it. We in the studio want to do something special to SURPRISE her. We would love to collect AUDIO mp3 files of greetings to compile for her. So many phones and computers have that capability now. I was hoping you could pass the word but we want to keep it a surprise.

If anyone would like to send a brief audio file (mp3) of well-wishing for Mitzi to me that would be wonderful. A brief file can be sent directly to my email.
If people don't have the capability to do that, we would love to collect cards, letters or emaila. Then we could have one of our narrators read them. I would love to get as many actual voices as possible because I think Mitzi would find it apropos since SHE has been listened to so much!

Please pass this on if you will. And anyone can contact me any way below.(we may be able to record  greeting over my phone!)

Thank you very much! I hope your holidays are healthy and happy!

Erin Jones
ej2roads at yahoo.com
502-403-6636
1026 East Oak Street