[Nfbmo] Make convention Hotel Reservations Now Please

Eugene S. Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Thu Feb 13 01:27:25 UTC 2014

Greetings,
Please call the Holiday Inn Select and make your reservations now. I have a detail meeting with the hotel on Monday the 17th at which time I may  be negotiating various extra costs and trying to get them to give us stuff without cost. It really helps if  they look at their computer screen and see we have a lot of rooms reserved. I would hate to have the affiliate to have to pay for such things as microphones, an American flag, dance floor, and the list goes on and on. To answer the unasked questions hotels don’t negotiate this peripheral cost because they consider these too trivial for the initial contract and don’t want to  do so until they know if the event is going to give them the promised revenue.
CALL 573-445-8531 and use reservation code B14

Of course we need convention registration forms as well!
Thanks
Gene