[Nfbmo] IMPORTANT State Convention Deadlines

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 20 20:48:51 UTC 2014

Hello, Marsha. If you will send me your address off list, I will be more
than happy to send you a registration form. If I get your address before 7
o'clock this evening, I can guarantee you that it will be in the mail to you
tomorrow.

I hope you are able to attend. I remember that you wrote a note to this list
expressing how much the convention meant to you last year.

Warmly,

Gary