[Nfbmo] Agenda question

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at att.net
Sat Feb 22 18:34:23 UTC 2014

After this public discussion, I'm glad Dr. Smith can tell how loved Wolfner
is and chime in how I'm excited to hear about the Ap and other new offerings
from Wolfner.

Where two or three blind folks are gathered together, the topic of Wolfner,
BARD, reading, and hot titles  is bound to come up. What would we do without
our library?

Shelia