[Nfbmo] NFB BELL

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at centurytel.net
Thu Jan 9 15:46:19 UTC 2014

Hello everyone, it is time to please give consideration to the NFB-BELL program. I will be sending out information very soon as to the time and date. But for now, I am asking for volunteers for the program. You need not be a Braille reader to be of help. There will be many jobs before the program, during the program, donating food or money for supplies, attending field trips. Please write to me the type of things that you enjoy doing, and that you have good blindness skills in.

Together let's ring the BELL of literacy.

Debbie